VISION and MISSION
The primary mission of the plateau printing press is to take a leading position in providing quality printing services that are unique and relevant to the varied of our customers, and to attain high performance through the use of appropriate technology and a skilled and dedication workforce, thereby booting our revenue base.
To intensify efforts towards greater revenue generation in order to make the press viable, self- sustaining and a major revenue earner for the Government
- To build a good name for the press through the provision of quality printing service in order to meet customer needs at relatively low costs while maximizing profit.
- To maintain a first position in the provision of unique and specialized services using appropriate technology.
- To explore other revenue sources and expand production capacity to accommodate the needs of customers within and beyond the borders of Plateau state.
- To provide the staff with the opportunity and training required to develope their talent to reach their full potentials.
- To provide security and safety of machinery and operatives.
- To direct and manage the press resources through a strong, efficient and effective management team
Our services include
- Printing of all information dissemination materials for the state Government.
- Printing of all documents such as Gazettes, White papers, Receipt, Vouchers, Calendars, Diaries, Programmes, Reports, etc.
- Mass production of posters, signboards/advert Materials, Banners, Stickers, T-shirts, Caps and other corporate branding items on commercial basis.
- Mass production of assorted Nigeria National Flags for sale to all public and private organizations e.g of Banks Schools, Hospitals, Government offices, etc.
- General commercial printing for revenue generation to Government.
- Refurbishing of printing machine
- Supply of new digital printing Machine (KBA Rapida 105 from Germmay)
- Renovation of Building complex
Future plans of ppp (initiatives)
- To resuscitate the apprenticeship school of printing which will eventually be affiliated to the Plateau State Polytechnic for the award of Diplomas in different fields of graphics and printing.
- To ensure that the bill in the House of Assembly to make it mandatory for all MDAs at both tiers of government route their printing needs to the press is achieved.
- The newly procured digital press will attract commercial and industrial printing from both within and outside the state thereby a honey pot for revenue generation to the state.
- To maintain a competitive edge in digital printing through the use of cutting edge technology thereby the highest quality in printing achieved through the use of highly skilled and motivated workforce.